WORKERS' COMPENSATION (WSIB) ALTERNATIVE
Landmark Canada has access to the leading products and services specifically designed for Canada's middle to high risk self-employed. These custom-tailored programs provide 24hr accident protection for on-the-job and off-the-job injuries. This coverage is ideal for the self-employed who can legally opt out of workers' compensation or for those seeking to acquire coverage for off the job injuries and as a "top up" to provincial workers' compensation.
An interruption to your income due to an accident or illness can result in missed payments on rent, mortgage, or having to draw upon your savings to cover the shortfall. WSIB alternative programs insure that you are protected in the event of an unexpected accident, injury or illness (optional).
Lifetime Personal Compensation Benefits Program
- Designed specifically for the self-employed and also owner/operator truck drivers
- Lifetime Disability Benefits
- 24/7 coverage on and off the job, every day of the year, everywhere in North America
- Choose your own physician or chiropractor for medical attention
- 90% of completed claims are settled within 7 days
- There are no benefit limits for soft tissue injuries or back injuries or sprains/strains
- Monthly benefits available from $600 to $4000 – provides you an income while you are disabled due to accidental injury and/or sickness
- Guaranteed renewable up to age 65
- Critical Illness coverage is available