Things You Really Need to Know
Why Do I Need Protection?
A disability - whether it's sudden or because of an ongoing medical condition - can rob you of your ability to earn a living for yourself and your family. This program is a type of coverage that gives you protection against the chance of losing income if you become disabled and are not able to work to pay your expenses.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 3 people, on average, will be disabled for 90 days or more at least once before they reach age 65? (CLHIA)
- A disability can last for months, years, or even a lifetime? (CLHIA)
- Our program will pay you if you are disabled and unable to work from 1st day to lifetime?
Consider these situations:
- An owner/operator often spends months recuperating from a serious accident.
- A self-employed carpenter breaks an arm while skiing and possibly can't work for eight weeks.
- A self-employed landscaper must "take it easy" after a heart attack.
- Chemotherapy saps the energy of a busy store owner.
- A stroke seriously affects a roofer's ability to climb ladders and finish the job.
We can offer customized programs that will protect your income:
24 hours a day
Every day of the year
On or Off the Job
Everywhere in North America